Wolf Movie Download Page

| понедельник, 7 сентября 2009 г.

Wolf Movie Download

Download Wolf
Imdb rating: 5.8 (with 8283 votes)
Year: 1994
Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance, Thriller

Wolf Storyline

Worn down and out of luck, aging publisher Will Randall (Jack Nicholson) is at the end of his rope when a younger co-worker snatches both his job and wife out from under his nose. But after being bit by a wolf, Will suddenly finds himself energized, more competitive than ever, and possessed with amazingly heightened senses. Meanwhile, the beautiful daughter of his shrewd boss begins to fall for him - without realizing that the man she's begun to love is gradually turning into the creature by which he was bit.



Actors


Nicholson, Jack as Will Randall, Pfeiffer, Michelle as Laura Alden, Spader, James as Stewart Swinton, Nelligan, Kate as Charlotte Randall, Jenkins, Richard as Det. Bridger, Atkins, Eileen as Mary, Plummer, Christopher as Raymond Alden, Rifkin, Ron as Doctor, Hyde Pierce, David as Roy, Puri, Om as Dr. Vijay Alezias, Scales, Prunella as Maude, Markinson, Brian as Det. Wade, Gerety, Peter as George, English, Bradford as Keyes, Zully, Stewart J. as Gary

Wolf quotes

  • Will Randall: What do you do?
    Laura: Why do you care?
    Will Randall: I don't. I was just making polite conversation.
    Laura: I'd rather not discuss what I do.
    Will Randall: You know, I think I understand what you're like now. You're very beautiful and you think men are only interested in you because you're beautiful, but you want them to be interested in you because you're you. The problem is, aside from all that beauty, you're not very interesting. You're rude, you're hostile, you're sullen, you're withdrawn. I know you want someone to look past all that at the real person underneath but the only reason anyone would bother to look past all that is because you're beautful. Ironic, isn't it? In an odd way you're your own problem.
    Laura: Sorry. Wrong line. I am not taken aback by your keen insight and suddenly challenged by you.
  • Dr. Vijay Alezias: And it feels good to be a wolf, doesn't it? Power without guilt. Love without doubt.
  • Stewart Swinton: Good evening Miss Alden. May I call you Laura? Laura, if you scream, I'll kill you. I'll just... break your neck, okay?
  • Charlotte Randall: I never loved Stewart. It was a mistake Will. I'm going to talk to him. Stewart, never for one moment, mentioned he loved me.
    Will Randall: You think that makes it better? To betray me over and over again with a man that ment nothing to you? To know you betrayed me for nothing.
    Charlotte Randall: Don't be a smug...
    Will Randall: Don't touch me! And Keep Away.
  • Dr. Vijay Alezias: The demon wolf is not evil, unless the man he has bitten is evil. And it feels good to be a wolf, doesn't it?
    Will Randall: Indeed it does.


Download Wolf

Download Wolf, Download Wolf Movie, Download Wolf Dvd, Wolf Movie Download, Wolf Dvd Download, Watch Wolf Movie, Wolf Download, Wolf Full Length, Download Movie Wolf, Wolf Divx, Wolf Ipod, Download Wolf for Ipod, Wolf Hi-Def Quality, Wolf Ipod quality, Download Wolf for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Fallen IpodFallen Ipod
Download Direct ContactDownload Direct Contact
I Am Legend Movie DownloadI Am Legend Movie Download


Suggested Movies:

Download Home of Phobia (aka Download Home of Phobia (aka "Freshman Orientation") Movie
30,000 Leagues Under the Sea Ipod quality30,000 Leagues Under the Sea Ipod quality
Watch My Best Friend's Girl MovieWatch My Best Friend's Girl Movie


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий