Angel Eyes Full Length Download

| среда, 30 сентября 2009 г.

Angel Eyes Movie Download

Download Angel Eyes
Imdb rating: 5.4 (with 7723 votes)
Year: 2001
Genres: Drama, Romance, Thriller

Angel Eyes Storyline

While pursuing a suspect one night, Chicago Police officer Sharon Pogue (Jennifer Lopez) nearly becomes the victim of a fatal ambush until a mysterious stranger, Catch (Jim Caviezel) intervenes, disarms the assassin and saves Sharon's life. Is it a stroke of luck? A twist of fate? Or just a concerned citizen who happened to pass by at the right time and wasn't afraid to get involved? Maybe, But Sharon and Catch have met once before. As the two fall in love, they discover the truth about each other and are forced to deal with the secrets from their past.



Actors


Lopez, Jennifer as Sharon Pogue, Caviezel, James as Steven 'Catch' Lambert, Sisto, Jeremy as Larry Pogue, Sr., Howard, Terrence as Robby, Braga, Sonia as Josephine Pogue, Argo, Victor as Carl Pogue, Mazur, Monet as Kathy Pogue, Knight, Shirley as Elanora Davis, Magder, Daniel as Larry Pogue, Jr., St-Onge, Guylaine as Annie Lambert, McAuley, Connor as Max Lambert, Ratchford, Jeremy as Ray Micigliano, MacNeill, Peter as Lieutenant Dennis Sanderman, Hyndman, Eldridge as Jamal, Matchett, Kari as Candace

Angel Eyes quotes

  • Sharon Pogue: Has anyone ever told you that you shouldn't look through people's drawers
    Catch: Why, it looks more real in here
    Sharon Pogue: It's considered rude
    Catch: Now that I'm here, you seem kinda mad about it, maybe I should get going?
    Sharon Pogue: Believe me, When I'm mad, you'll know it
    Catch: Is this the mad part?
    Sharon Pogue: Maybe going is a good idea
  • [Catch is knocking on Sharon's door]
    Sharon Pogue: I was just getting to sleep finally.
    Catch: Well We made a date.
    Sharon Pogue: It wasn't a date
    Catch: Ok fine, an appointment, I keep my appointments
  • Sharon Pogue: You never said a word about yourself the other night, who are you?
    Catch: What's the difference!
    Sharon Pogue: What's the difference, you're standing in my bedroom, looking through my panty drawer, that's the difference, who are you?
    Catch: Somebody who keeps his appointments.
  • Sharon Pogue: Tell me straight out, who are you?
    Catch: Why, what is it you're looking for?
    Sharon Pogue: Your life, I want no surprises
    Catch: My name is Catch, I don't commit any crimes, I walk around town, that's all of it, except for you, the way I feel about you
    Sharon Pogue: Which is?
    Catch: Surprising, I thought it was impossible, I thought I was
    [pauses]
    Sharon Pogue: You thought you were what, gay?
    Catch: Dead
    Sharon Pogue: Am I supposed to get that
    Catch: No you're not
  • Sharon Pogue: I need sleep, come back in a month
    Catch: Come back, what makes you think I'll come back
    Sharon Pogue: I don't know, why are you here?
    Catch: I'm here to tell you that when you tell somebody that you're going to be somewhere and that person re-arranges their whole life around for you that you should be a lot more aware and a lot more considerate and also you shoud...
    Sharon Pogue: [interrupts] What's in the bag?
    Catch: None of your business
    Sharon Pogue: You bring coffee?
    Catch: You think you deserve coffee?
    Sharon Pogue: You bring any food?
    Catch: You don't deserve any food, I'll tell you that


Angel Eyes soundtrack

  • "This Is For You" Written by 'Julius Robinson' (qv) and 'Michael Sherwood (I)' (qv) Performed by 'Patrick Tuzzolino' (qv) Courtesy of Kid Gloves Music
  • "Love Ain't Nothin' (But A Monkey On Your Back)" Written by Margaret Nash Performed by 'Johnny Nash' (qv) Courtesy of MCA Records Under license from Universal Music Enterprises
  • "Sail Away" Written and Performed by 'David Gray (V)' (qv) Courtesy of ATO Records / The RCA Music Group, a unit of BMG Entertainment / Warner Strategic Marketing UK / IHT Records LTD.
  • "T Bone Intentions" Written by John Foose and John T. Hunter Performed by Long John Hunter Courtesy of Alligator Records
  • "Just Walk Away" Written and Performed by Doug Hamblin and Jan Fanucci Courtesy of Fat City Records


Download Angel Eyes

Download Angel Eyes, Download Angel Eyes Movie, Download Angel Eyes Dvd, Angel Eyes Movie Download, Angel Eyes Dvd Download, Watch Angel Eyes Movie, Angel Eyes Download, Angel Eyes Full Length, Download Movie Angel Eyes, Angel Eyes Divx, Angel Eyes Ipod, Download Angel Eyes for Ipod, Angel Eyes Hi-Def Quality, Angel Eyes Ipod quality, Download Angel Eyes for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Full Monty, The Full LengthFull Monty, The Full Length
Uninvited, The Movie DownloadUninvited, The Movie Download
Seeker: The Dark Is Rising, The IpodSeeker: The Dark Is Rising, The Ipod


Suggested Movies:

Download Omen, The for IpodDownload Omen, The for Ipod


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий