Download My Best Friend's Girl Movie

| суббота, 5 сентября 2009 г.

My Best Friend's Girl Movie Download

Download My Best Friend's Girl
Imdb rating: 5.5 (with 4635 votes)
Year: 2008
Genres: Comedy

My Best Friend's Girl Storyline

Tank faces the ultimate test of friendship when his best friend hires him to take his ex-girlfriend out on a lousy date in order to make her realize how great her former boyfriend is.



Actors


Cook, Dane as Tank, Hudson, Kate as Alexis, Baldwin, Alec as Professor Turner, Biggs, Jason as Dustin, Baird, Diora as Rachel, Lizzy Caplan as Ami, Lindhome, Riki as Hilary, Anden, Mini as Lizzy, Pingle, Hilary as Claire, Torrence, Nate as Craig, Barrett, Malcolm as Dwalu, Killam, Taran as Josh, Grant, Faye as Merrilee, Snee, Richard as Brian, Bonilla, Alberto as Pedro

My Best Friend's Girl plot

  • Dustin, an amiable guy, is in love with Alexis, a coworker. When she tells him she just wants to be friends, he hires his roommate Tank, a fast-talking, amoral scoundrel who has a side business: men whose women have dumped them hire Tank to take their ex-girlfriends out on the date from Hell, to drive the women back into their old boyfriends' arms. He takes out Alexis who, against her better judgment, decides she needs some randy fun, so Tank is in a quandary: take Alexis up on her offer, or stay true to his friend. More complications ensue as the wedding of Alexis's sister approaches. Tank seeks advice from his father, Dustin pursues Alexis, and questions of self-worth need answers.


My Best Friend's Girl trivia

  • The director allowed the actors, particularly 'Dane Cook' (qv), to improvise extensively, often diverging completely from the script. He would sometimes run 20 or more takes, letting the performers do something different every time, before settling on a few of those ideas in order to get pick-ups or close-ups. This made life particularly interesting for the principal and background actors in the scene with Dane, as well as for the prop and sound personnel.
  • Title is taken from 'The Cars' (qv) hit song (featured in the film).
  • The third collaboration between 'Dane Cook' (qv) and Lionsgate on a comedy feature film.
  • For the scene in which 'Dane Cook' (qv) grabs and squeezes 'Kate Hudson (I)' (qv)'s butt, a "stunt butt" was used.


Download My Best Friend's Girl

Download My Best Friend's Girl, Download My Best Friend's Girl Movie, Download My Best Friend's Girl Dvd, My Best Friend's Girl Movie Download, My Best Friend's Girl Dvd Download, Watch My Best Friend's Girl Movie, My Best Friend's Girl Download, My Best Friend's Girl Full Length, Download Movie My Best Friend's Girl, My Best Friend's Girl Divx, My Best Friend's Girl Ipod, Download My Best Friend's Girl for Ipod, My Best Friend's Girl Hi-Def Quality, My Best Friend's Girl Ipod quality, Download My Best Friend's Girl for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Good Luck Chuck Movie DownloadGood Luck Chuck Movie Download
Download Extreme Movie DvdDownload Extreme Movie Dvd
Watch Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds MovieWatch Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds Movie


Suggested Movies:

Download Rocket Science DvdDownload Rocket Science Dvd
Download Movie IdiocracyDownload Movie Idiocracy
Born in East L.A. Movie DownloadBorn in East L.A. Movie Download


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий