Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Full Length Download

| суббота, 26 сентября 2009 г.

Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Movie Download

Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The
Imdb rating: 3.9 (with 806 votes)
Year: 2003
Genres: Horror, Thriller

Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Storyline

After being discharged from the local police force, Jim Halsey (C. Thomas Howell) travels to Texas with his girlfriend Maggie (Kari Wuhrer) to face down his demons and visit an old friend. Along the way, however, Jim & Maggie picks up a demented hitchhiker who has diabolical plans for the duo.



Actors


Wuhrer, Kari as Maggie, Busey, Jake as Jack, Howell, C. Thomas as Jim Halsey, Johnston, Shaun as Sheriff Castillo, Antonini, Marty as Semi-Truck Driver, Dunlop, Darcy as Bonnie Esteridge, Fraser, Duncan as Buick man, Gray, Mackenzie as Lieutenant, Hair, Stephen as Capt. Esteridge, King, Terry as Rancher, MacLeod, Doug as Sheriff Walters, Meadows, Austen as Buick Boy, Mortil, Janne as Sgt. Kibble, Planche, Valerie as Cashier, Rattai, Jim as Tanker Driver

Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The

Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The, Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Movie, Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Dvd, Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Movie Download, Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Dvd Download, Watch Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Movie, Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Download, Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Full Length, Download Movie Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The, Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Divx, Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Ipod, Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The for Ipod, Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Hi-Def Quality, Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Ipod quality, Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Hunt for Red October, The DivxHunt for Red October, The Divx
Download Movie Torn CurtainDownload Movie Torn Curtain
Download Direct Contact for PDADownload Direct Contact for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Kate & Leopold Hi-Def QualityKate & Leopold Hi-Def Quality
Download Half Past Dead 2 for PDADownload Half Past Dead 2 for PDA


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий