I, Robot Movie Downloads

| пятница, 25 сентября 2009 г.

I, Robot Movie Download

Download I, Robot
Imdb rating: 7.0 (with 43645 votes)
Year: 2004
Genres: Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller

I, Robot Storyline

Set in a future Earth (2035 A.D.) where robots are common assistants and workers for their human owners, this is the story of "robotophobic" Chicago Police Detective Del Spooner's (Smith) investigation into the murder of Dr. Alfred Lanning (James Cromwell), who works at U.S. Robotics, in which a robot, Sonny (Tudyk), appears to be implicated, even though that would mean the robot had violated the Three Laws of Robotics, which is apparently impossible. It seems impossible because.. if robots can break those laws, there's nothing to stop them from taking over the world, as humans have grown to become completely dependent upon their robots. Or maybe... they already have? Aiding Spooner in his investigation is a psychologist, Dr. Susan Calvin (Moynahan), who specializes in the psyches of robots.



Actors


Smith, Will as Del Spooner, Moynahan, Bridget as Susan Calvin, Tudyk, Alan as Sonny, Cromwell, James as Dr. Alfred Lanning, Greenwood, Bruce as Lawrence Robertson, Ricard, Adrian as Granny, McBride, Chi as Lt. John Bergin, Wasserman, Jerry as Baldez, Hogan, Fiona as V.I.K.I., Shinkoda, Peter as Chin, Chen, Terry as Chin, Haysom, David as NS4 Robots, Heindl, Scott as NS5 Robots, Wilkins, Sharon as Woman, March, Craig as Detective

I, Robot quotes

  • [first lines]
    Detective Del Spooner: [singing along with Stevie Wonder's "Superstition"] Seven years of bad luck.
  • Detective Del Spooner: You are a clever imitation of life... Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot take a blank canvas and turn it into a masterpiece?
    Sonny: Can you?
  • Detective Del Spooner: [sneezes]... Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.
  • Detective Del Spooner: What if I'm right?
    Lt. John Bergin: [sighs] Well, then I guess we're gonna miss the good old days.
    Detective Del Spooner: What good old days?
    Lt. John Bergin: When people were killed by *other people*.
  • Farber: Oh, mother-damn! She shot at you with her eyes closed!
    Detective Del Spooner: Hey! Did you shoot at me with your eyes closed?
    Susan Calvin: It worked, didn't it?
    Farber: She is shit-hot, man. Put in a good word for me.


I, Robot goofs

  • CONT: When Dr. Calvin first goes into her lab to question Sonny, she has to go down several steps. As the camera angle switches from back to front, she takes four steps down. However, there are clearly only three steps.
  • GEOG: After the criminal mastermind is unmasked in Robertson's office, Spooner, Dr. Calvin and Sonny can be seen on a much lower floor (the buildings through the windows in the background are now taller than the floor they are on). They would then need to climb back up at least 40 floors in order to reach VIKI who is now above them, when VIKI would have been their initial destination in the first place after leaving the office.
  • CONT: During the scene in the bar, we see Spooner drinking a beer before his superior sits down to join him. At this time the bartending robot says, "round 2?" and sets down two more beers for Spooner and the lieutenant. But when Spooner goes to pay for the beers the tally shows '2 BEERS' $46.50 when in fact it should be for 3 beers.
  • FACT: When Spooner takes Calvin pillion on his bike (an MV Agusta F4-750 SPR), she appears to have her feet on pillion footpegs. The limited edition SPR model is a single seat model and has neither pillion seat or footpegs.
  • CONT: Sonny jumps out of the window and runs off, and Spoon and Calvin appear from the building what seems to be only seconds later (or, in this future, it's normal for a gun to remain sitting on the ground in a public street for several minutes with nobody touching it, and for a steady stream of pedestrians to carefully avoid stepping in and smearing little blue stains on the ground).


Download I, Robot

Download I, Robot, Download I, Robot Movie, Download I, Robot Dvd, I, Robot Movie Download, I, Robot Dvd Download, Watch I, Robot Movie, I, Robot Download, I, Robot Full Length, Download Movie I, Robot, I, Robot Divx, I, Robot Ipod, Download I, Robot for Ipod, I, Robot Hi-Def Quality, I, Robot Ipod quality, Download I, Robot for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download At First Sight for PDADownload At First Sight for PDA
Download NoelDownload Noel
Download Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds DvdDownload Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds Dvd


Suggested Movies:

Watch Matador, The MovieWatch Matador, The Movie
Download Miracle on 34th Street for IpodDownload Miracle on 34th Street for Ipod
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ipod qualityHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ipod quality


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий