Desperado Dvd Downloads

| пятница, 4 сентября 2009 г.

Desperado Movie Download

Download Desperado
Imdb rating: 7.0 (with 36217 votes)
Year: 1995
Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller

Desperado Storyline

With this sequel to his prize-winning independent previous film, "El Mariachi," director Robert Rodriquez joins the ranks of Sam Peckinpah and John Woo as a master of slick, glamorized ultra-violence. We pick up the story as a continuation of "El Mariachi," where an itinerant musician, looking for work, gets mistaken for a hitman and thereby entangled in a web of love, corruption, and death. This time, he is out to avenge the murder of his lover and the maiming of his fretting hand, which occurred at the end of the earlier movie. However, the plot is recapitulated, and again, a case of mistaken identity leads to a very high body count, involvement with a beautiful woman who works for the local drug lord, and finally, the inevitable face-to-face confrontation and bloody showdown.



Actors


Banderas, Antonio as El Mariachi, Hayek, Salma as Carolina, de Almeida, Joaquim as Bucho, Marin, Cheech as Short Bartender, Buscemi, Steve as Buscemi, Gómez, Carlos as Right Hand, Tarantino, Quentin as Pick-Up Guy, Larriva, Tito as Tavo, Aviles, Angel as Zamira, Trejo, Danny as Navajas, Verduzco, Abraham as Niño, Gallardo, Carlos as Campa, Michel Jr., Albert as Quino, Alvarado, David as Buddy, Lanza, Angela as Tourist Girl

Desperado quotes

  • Buscemi: What happens when he's dead?
    El Mariachi: When Bucho's dead... it's over. He is the last one.
    Buscemi: End of payback? An eye for an eye and all that crap? You finally gonna be satisfied?
    El Mariachi: I think so.
    Buscemi: I hope so. 'Cause, I don't have the stomach for this anymore.
    El Mariachi: You never did.
    Buscemi: Neither did you.
  • Short Bartender: What do you want?
    Buscemi: Beer.
    Short Bartender: All I got is piss-warm Chango.
    Buscemi: That's my brand. Oh, this is damn good! Say, this is the best beer I've ever had. Actually-
    Short Bartender: [ignoring him] You need anything over there?
    Buscemi: I'm just glad to be alive right now. I was up a few towns away- you know Saragosa? I was visiting a bar there, not unlike this one. They serve beer, not quite as good as this, but close. And I saw something you wouldn't believe. I'm sitting there, see, small table all by myself. Now this bar, it's full of real low-lives. I mean, not like this place here. No, I mean bad. Like they were up to no good, know what I'm sayin'? Anyway, I'm all by myself, I like it that way. Meanwhile, things are going on... under the table kinds of things. Not too obvious, but, not too secret, either. So, I'm sitting there, and in walks the biggest Mexican I have ever seen. Big as shit. Just walks right in like he owns the place. Now, nobody knew quite what to make of him, or quite what to think. There he was and in he walked. He was dark, too. I don't mean dark-skinned. No, this was different. It was as if he was always walking in a shadow. I mean every step he took towards the light, just when you thought his face was about to be revealed, it wasn't. It was as if the lights dimmed, just for him.
  • Buscemi: Can I get a cleaner mug? This one's dirty.
    Short Bartender: Fuck you man! That's the cleanest one I got!
  • El Mariachi: You know, it's easier to pull the trigger than play guitar. Easier to destroy than to create.
  • Buscemi: Now, I wasn't interested in his drink. No, I was more interested in what he was carrying when he walked in. Some sort of a suitcase, kind of heavy. And he sat that thing on a stool beside him as if it were his girl.


Download Desperado

Download Desperado, Download Desperado Movie, Download Desperado Dvd, Desperado Movie Download, Desperado Dvd Download, Watch Desperado Movie, Desperado Download, Desperado Full Length, Download Movie Desperado, Desperado Divx, Desperado Ipod, Download Desperado for Ipod, Desperado Hi-Def Quality, Desperado Ipod quality, Download Desperado for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Ghostbusters II DivxGhostbusters II Divx
Leon (Professional, The) Ipod qualityLeon (Professional, The) Ipod quality
Whole Ten Yards, The IpodWhole Ten Yards, The Ipod


Suggested Movies:

Bambi Full LengthBambi Full Length
Of Mice and Men Movie DownloadOf Mice and Men Movie Download
Day on Fire Ipod qualityDay on Fire Ipod quality


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий