Download JCVD

| понедельник, 7 сентября 2009 г.

JCVD Movie Download

Download JCVD
Imdb rating: 7.8 (with 650 votes)
Year: 2008
Genres: Comedy, Crime, Drama

JCVD Storyline

Between his tax problems and his legal battle with his wife for the custody of his daughter, these are hard times for the action movie star who finds that even Steven Seagal has pinched a role from him! In JCVD, Jean-Claude Van Damme returns to the country of his birth to seek the peace and tranquility he can no longer enjoy in the United States.



Actors


Van Damme, Jean-Claude as J.C.V.D., Damiens, François as Bruges, Zinedine Soualem as L'homme au bonnet, Belkhadra, Karim as Le vigile, Wolff, Jean-François as Le trentenaire, Paulicevich, Anne as La guichetière, Flanders, John as Prosecuting attorney, Gregory, Dean as Realisateur de Tobey Wood, Hermans, Kim as Prisoner in kickboxing outfit, Preston, Steve as Accessoiriste JCVD, Rockenbrod, Paul as Tobey Wood, Rossett, Alan as Bernstein, Walsh, Jesse Joe as Jeff, Woodhall, Leslie as Prison visitor, Flanders, Saskia as J.C.V.D.'s daughter

JCVD trivia

  • The concept for the film originated with the producer had an agreement with 'Jean-Claude Van Damme' (qv) to play himself in a movie. In the original screenplay Van Damme was portrayed more as a clown. 'Mabrouk El Mechri' (qv) was brought on to rewrite, and was subsequently asked to direct.
  • According to 'Mabrouk El Mechri' (qv) in a Q&A on the Toronto International Film Festival, about 70% of the film was scripted, and the other 30% was improvised from the actors.
  • The whole scene in the taxi is completely improvised. 'Mabrouk El Mechri' (qv) told 'Jean-Claude Van Damme' (qv) to just be nice to the driver no matter what she said.
  • 'Mabrouk El Mechri' (qv) agreed to rewrite the script on the condition he could meet 'Jean-Claude Van Damme' (qv) first before starting the draft, so he wouldn't waste six months on something that Van Damme would veto.
  • The opening intro scene was filmed at the end of the shoot for insurance reasons. It was rehearsed over an entire night and shot 4 or 5 takes.


JCVD quotes

  • J.C.V.D.: This movie is for me. There we are, you and me. Why did you do that? Or why did I do that? You made my dream come true. I asked for it. I promised you something in return and I haven't delivered yet. You win, I lose. Unless... the path you've set for me is full of hurdles where the answer comes before the question. Yeah I do that. Now I know why. It's the cure, from what I've seen here. It all makes sense. It makes sense to those who understand. So... America, poverty, stealing to eat... stalking producers, actors, 'movie stars', going to clubs hoping to see a star, with my pictures, karate magazines. It's all I had. I didn't speak English. But I did 20 years of karate. 'Cause before I wasn't like that [points to flexed bicep] . This... this is me today. I used to be small and scrawny. And I took up karate. Hence the Dojo, hence respect, thou shall believe people who say, "Oss!" It's Samurai code. It's honour, no lies. So this guy in the US, it's not the same thing. No one says "Oss" to you. Sometimes people in show business say, "We're gonna' fuck em'". I believed in people, in the Dojo. I was blessed and had a lot of 'wives'. I always believed in love. It's hard for a woman with three kids to say, "Which one do I love more?" A mother... If you have 5, 6, 7, or 10 wives in a lifetime, they've all got something special, but no one cares about that in the so-called media. What about drugs? When you got it all, you travel the world. When you've been in all the hotels, you're the prima donna of the penthouse. And in all hotels the world over, travelling, you want something more. And because of a woman... well, because of love, I tried something and I got hooked. Van-Damme, the beast, the tiger in a cage, the "Bloodsport" man got hooked. I was wasted mentally and physically. To the point that I got out of it. I got out of it. But... it's all there. It's all there. It was really tough. I saw people worse off than me. I went from poor to rich and thought, why aren't we all like me, why all the privileges? I'm just a regular guy. It makes me sick to see people... who don't have what I've got. Knowing that they have qualities, too. Much more than I do! It's not my fault if I was cut out to be a star. I asked for it. I asked for it, really believed in it. When you're 13, you believe in your dream. Well it came true for me. But I still ask myself today what I've done on this Earth. Nothing! I've done nothing! And I might just die in this post office, hoping to start all over here in Belgium, in my country, where my roots are. Start all over with my parents and get my health back, pick up again. So I really hope... nobody's gonna' pull a trigger in this post office... It's so stupid to kill people. They're so beautiful! So, today, I pray to God. I truly believe it's not a movie. It's real life. Real life. I've seen so many things. I was born in Belgium, but I'm a citizen of the world. I've travelled a lot. It's hard for me to judge people and it's hard for them... not to judge me. Easier to blame me. Yeah, something like that.
  • Policier: Central to Unit 27. Jean-Claude Van Damme's robbing a post office. I need back-up.


Download JCVD

Download JCVD, Download JCVD Movie, Download JCVD Dvd, JCVD Movie Download, JCVD Dvd Download, Watch JCVD Movie, JCVD Download, JCVD Full Length, Download Movie JCVD, JCVD Divx, JCVD Ipod, Download JCVD for Ipod, JCVD Hi-Def Quality, JCVD Ipod quality, Download JCVD for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Ghostbusters II Movie DownloadGhostbusters II Movie Download
Big Trouble in Little China Hi-Def QualityBig Trouble in Little China Hi-Def Quality
Desperado DivxDesperado Divx


Suggested Movies:

Download Kill SwitchDownload Kill Switch
Street Revenge DivxStreet Revenge Divx
Download Perfect Storm, The DvdDownload Perfect Storm, The Dvd


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий