Hurlyburly Full Length Download

| понедельник, 31 августа 2009 г.

Hurlyburly Movie Download

Download Hurlyburly
Imdb rating: 5.5 (with 5411 votes)
Year: 1998
Genres: Drama

Hurlyburly Storyline

Hurly-burly is an adaptation of David Rabe's well known play about the intersecting lives of several Hollywood players and wannabes who's personal lives threaten to veer into a catastrophe more interesting than anything they're peddling to the studios.



Actors


Penn, Sean as Eddie, Spacey, Kevin as Mickey, Wright Penn, Robin as Darlene, Palminteri, Chazz as Phil, Shandling, Garry as Artie, Paquin, Anna as Donna, Ryan, Meg as Bonnie, Ranaudo, Gianna as Susie, Fabrizio, David as Store Manager, Vance, Kenny as Singer, Babich, Michaline as Receptionist, Corral Kendall, Elaine as TV Anchor, Tay, Sharon as TV Reporter, Somerville, Frank as TV Anchor, Jimenez, Bob as Newscaster

Hurlyburly quotes

  • Mickey: What kind of tone is that?
    Eddie: What kind of tone is that? That's my tone.
    Mickey: Yeah, but what does it mean?
    Eddie: My tone? What does my tone mean? I don't have to interpret my fucking tone for you, Mickey. I don't know what it means.
  • Eddie: Oh. I was wondering. You came in this morning at something like 6:02? So... I guess dinner was a success.
    Mickey: Yeah, you know.
    Eddie: Or does it mean - and I'm just tryin' to get the facts straight here - does it mean that you fucked her?
    Mickey: Darlene?
    Eddie: Yeah.
    Mickey: Did I fuck... Darlene? (picks up phone) Last night?
  • Eddie: I am my own biggest distraction.
  • Darlene: I don't care.
    Eddie: What do you mean, you don't care?
    Darlene: It doesn't matter to me anymore.
    Eddie: No, it matters, and you care. What you mean is it doesn't make any difference!
    Darlene: UGH! I cannot stand this semantic insanity ANYMORE! I can't be that specific about my feelings! I can't!
  • Darlene: Are you aware that you're yelling?
    Eddie: My voice is raised in emphasis. It's a perfectly legitimate use of volume.


Download Hurlyburly

Download Hurlyburly, Download Hurlyburly Movie, Download Hurlyburly Dvd, Hurlyburly Movie Download, Hurlyburly Dvd Download, Watch Hurlyburly Movie, Hurlyburly Download, Hurlyburly Full Length, Download Movie Hurlyburly, Hurlyburly Divx, Hurlyburly Ipod, Download Hurlyburly for Ipod, Hurlyburly Hi-Def Quality, Hurlyburly Ipod quality, Download Hurlyburly for PDA


Suggested Movies:

S1m0ne IpodS1m0ne Ipod
City of God Full LengthCity of God Full Length
Japan Sinks (Nihon chinbotsu) Dvd DownloadJapan Sinks (Nihon chinbotsu) Dvd Download


Suggested Movies:

Last Mimzy, The Movie DownloadLast Mimzy, The Movie Download
Download Storm WarningDownload Storm Warning
Download League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The DvdDownload League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The Dvd


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий